Old 14-09-2018, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Weird growing year!

On 31/08/2018 15:58, Martin Brown wrote:

Chaenomeles is back in flower so it is very confused. Other spring
flowering things look like they might come back into flower too.

I've got Kerria japonica and Berberis x stenophylla flowering at the moment.

The other thing this year has done is cancel my autumn raspberry crop.
They're now forming flowers, but I expect the frosts will get them
before the fruits mature.

--
SRH