Old 14-10-2018, 03:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Maypops!

In article ,
Jeff Layman wrote:
On 14/10/18 13:43, Nick Maclaren wrote:
My Passiflora "Clear Sky" has also set fruit, and one has ripened,
with 13 viable-looking seeds in it. I shall see whether I can get
them to grow next year.

I see it's a tetraploid. Does that affect seed viability?

My understanding was that it was sterile, but I may have been
confusing it with another plant. Anyway, it's the first time it
has done it (in a sun-free location, too), and it will be quite
interesting to see if I can get any germination.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.