Old 29-10-2018, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Rusty Paving

On 29/10/2018 13:46, Janet wrote:
In article , says...

In article ,
Roger Tonkin wrote:
Due to me leaving a packet of ferrous sulphate out over a rainy
night, I now have a small area of my pation stained orange.

I've tried scrubbing, which helps a bit, but looking for
something easier and more positive, like: a high pressure hose
or some magic chemical.

Whatever, it must return the slabs to the original state to
match the rest of the patio, otherwise swmbo will continue to
moan and nag

The only thing you can do is to replace one or the other of them :-)

Maybe he could get away with just turning over the rusty ones.

Janet

All slabs I have seen are distinctly different on the obverse side.