Old 11-11-2018, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Looking for rough grass/paddock mower

In uk.d-i-y Ermin wrote:
On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 11:59:34 +0000, Chris Green wrote:

We have bought a Stiga 'out front' mower for the lawns so I'm wondering
what to get for the rougher paddock areas.

Why not use the Stiga for that as well?

Because it's not designed for rough ground or for hacking through tall
nettles and such. Our paddocks can get pretty overgrown at times with
great patches of thistles, nettles and tough grass.

--
Chris Green
ยท