Old 13-11-2018, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Looking for rough grass/paddock mower

On 12/11/2018 16:36, Chris Green wrote:
We have horses on the land, mixing in some pigs would not go down too
well!:-)

Would the pigs ram the horses or would the horses kick the pigs?

Pigs are omnivores, so smell like predators to horses. Horses *really*
don't like them. I was riding today past a place that used to keep
Tamworths five years ago, and my horse can still smell them.