Old 17-11-2018, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Roll on the frosty weather...

Chris Hogg wrote:
On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 08:20:03 +0000, Jeff Layman
wrote:

Killed a queen wasp in the bedroom this morning. I've no idea how long
it had been there or where it got in.

My sympathies are with her majesty. I think I'd have been more
inclined to put her back outside again.

That's what we did with one that stung me a few days ago. It stung me
when I leant back on a cushion, presumably it was settling down for a
quiet demise in a fold of the cushion. We didn't realise it was a
wasp had stung me until, after me saying 'ouch' (not very loud), the
wasp started buzzing around the room. It found the window we opened
fairly quickly.

--
Chris Green
ยท