Old 27-11-2018, 10:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] itchyneebanshee@hotmail.com is offline

Default Ground Cover/Slope/Ivy

On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 9:06:20 AM UTC-5, songbird wrote:
wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to get some ground cover on a sunny slope,

[…]

you will probably find out after a while that the
best plan for a slope is to just trim it once in a
while with something […]

songbird

Yes maintaining the weedeater might be the best bet.
I'll try the Ivy this year and see if it takes off. That
hill is basically a giant root ball, it's had myrtles and
bushes and pine trees on it for years. I would have left
the bushes/myrtles but a few years ago a landscaper came in and
while I was not looking, he cut everything. Yay.