Old 26-04-2003, 12:44 PM
Frogleg

Default basic botony question: What triggers perrenials to begin regrowing?

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:36:44 GMT, animaux wrote:

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:23:03 GMT, (Frogleg) wrote:

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:27:04 GMT, animaux wrote:

Here is a great website which describes how "phenology" works. I'm adding a
link to the FAQ I'm trying to gather up. If anyone else has anything of
specialty you'd want to add, feel free.

*Where* is the great website? You didn't include it in your post. :-)

Are you putting together a rec.gardens FAQ? Or a personal one?

He

http://www.sws-wis.com/lifecycles/what.html

I am trying to gather information for a rec gardens FAQ. It may take years or a
year or whatever, but this is a well traveled ng and I think we do need a FAQ.
There are other FAQs about gardening subjects, but none directly for this
newsgroup.

You go, girl! :-) And don't take years, please. I recommend:

-"Can (sic) I plant last year's/last decade's seeds?"

-"How do I start/grow X plant?" [Search on "plantname germination" or
"plantname cultivation" for copious info.]

-"I'm thinking about planting some bamboo..."

-Control of ivy and vinca.

Will look for my notes on *very* frequently asked Q's that make me
crazy and post.