Old 22-12-2018, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith in England[_2_] Judith in England[_2_] is offline

Default composing kitchen waste

On Sun, 16 Dec 2018 12:15:44 +0000, Broadback wrote:

Whet is the best way of doing this, so as no to attract vermin? As it
seems the powers that be are going to bring in bins for kitchen waste I
wouldlike to avoid them.

I have a simple wormery making compost : only vegetable matter goes in,
no meat. We have no problem with vermin though this could be due to
living in the city.

Much better to make your own, I used to get B&Q compost but their quality
has gone down - bits of polythlene and wood (and some with mould on it).