Old 26-04-2003, 12:56 PM
aj

Default Greenhouse - new or 2nd hand?

"Mark Allison" wrote in message
Hi there,

I've been looking through some greenhouse brochures and have been quite
shocked by the prices. Is it worthwhile buying a second hand one? Has
anyone done this - are they generally easy to dismantle and move?

New ones are ten times or more the price of a 2nd hand one.

If you are anywhere near north wales i have an 8 x 6 one for free, its
alluminium with sliding door and automatic window, apex roof i would guess
it is under five years old. I inherited it with the house, you have to do
the donkey work mind you but i will assist if i can.