Old 26-04-2003, 12:56 PM
Charlie

Default Greenhouse - new or 2nd hand?

We got ours second hand, it's lasted at our house for about ten years now.
We had to get some glass cut to size and buy some extra glass clips, but it
works as well as a new one!

Charlie.

"Mark Allison" wrote in message
Hi there,

I've been looking through some greenhouse brochures and have been quite
shocked by the prices. Is it worthwhile buying a second hand one? Has
anyone done this - are they generally easy to dismantle and move?

New ones are ten times or more the price of a 2nd hand one.

--
Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP
http://www.allisonmitchell.com

News==----