Old 24-03-2019, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] elizabethadixon@gmail.com is offline

Default where can I get a 'ballbarrow' ?

On Wednesday, 29 December 1999 08:00:00 UTC, simon figa wrote:
Hope you all had a nice Christmas.
I have been trying to track down one of those wheelbarrows with a ball
instead of a wheel as I think it would do less damage to my muddy, clayey
lawn. Since i decided to get one I can't find one anywhere in the local
(North London ) garden centres , or after doing quite a long search on the
net.
Any Ideas??

Chris Figa

My ball barrow now needs a new ball as the original one has split sadly. I think they're great but cannot track down a replacement ball. Fantastic on the allotment.