Old 26-04-2019, 12:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default Shrub Identification Please!

On 4/26/2019 5:36 AM, Terry Deans wrote:
Hi All,

I wondered if anyone could please identify this beautiful
white-flowering shrub? I see a lot of them around my city of Plymouth
and have done for years. After 14 years of being a local mobile
gardener, it is one of the very few shrubs I have still not been able to
identify and anyone who has them has so far been unable to tell me what
it is. It looks like a variety of Spirea would be my best guess!

Flowers in early Spring,

Thank you

Terry.

|Filename: Shrub.jpg |