Old 27-04-2019, 04:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Coniferous plants have flowers?

In article
writes:
T wrote:

Hi All,

My Rosemary plant has flowers!

https://ibb.co/p2yhHJX
Goody. Pretty, eh? Mine blooms every winter, although, not as
profusely as the one pictured.

Coniferous (pine trees) plants have flowers?

Yep.

That's where pinecones come from.

What am I missing?

Maybe you aren't looking closely enough. They're inconspicuous but
the yellow pollen certainly isn't: It blankets _everything_ outdoors
down here every winter.

Had a ~40' white pine in our front yard. It's been gone for about
2 years, and I think there is still some pollen on my truck.

--
Drew Lawson | I'd like to find your inner child