Old 16-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Lintama Lintama is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Pridham[_2_] View Post
First time I have tried to grow these, I was expecting them to be the
same as runner beans re germination but so far have very poor
germination in the ground, I have started another batch under glass but
have I just been caught out by this years weird weather or are they more
tricky?
--
Charlie Pridham
Gardening in Cornwall