Old 22-07-2019, 02:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Garlic harvest

In article
songbird writes:
Drew Lawson wrote:
Sounds a lot like field onion, which has been a common weed most
places that I've had a garden. Time and frustration just brought
me to accept that what I dug up was "most of it." Also, unless the
compost gets really hot, they'll survive that as well.

it is definitely not onion. hardneck garlic. very hot, very
good.

I was unclear (again).

I did not mean to suggest that it is onion, just that they have
similar persistence.

--
Drew Lawson | "But the senator, while insisting he was not