Old 30-07-2019, 01:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default Planting lemon seeds

On 7/28/2019 8:46 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:

Â* Any special prep , or just bury 'em ? I know that it's not likely a
seed will produce a tree with fruit identical to the fruit they come
from ... but hay , ya never know , might get some decent fruit anyway .

I did an orange years ago and got a tree with thorns and no blossoms or
fruit. I don't know if they might be hybrid seeds that do not give the
same plant. Maybe an internet search will give guidance.