Old 23-09-2019, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Sorry, hedge trimmer person wanted.

On 23/09/2019 14:41, David wrote:
On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 14:35:28 +0100, Broadback wrote:

Thinking it over that title is misleading, so this is the amended title,
which is far more informative.
I have quite extensive hedged. Over the years I have had to stop cutting
them myself, due to father time. i have had a number of hedgers over the
years, but none of them have done a really good job. How can I find a
competent one please?

You might start by giving a hint about your location?

Advice may vary depending on where you are and how densely populated it is.

Cheers

Dave R

OK, North Staffordshire.