Old 25-09-2019, 01:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Fencing question!

On 25/09/2019 12:39, Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article , Primrose wrote:

Just took a snap of it.

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=fence_panel_1.jpg

That's not a public site. Try imgur.

No, this is a Newsgroup. Why would I try "imgur"?

THIS is a newsgroup, dropbox is a NON-PUBLIC image hosting site, and
you can't view the image without signing in. Imgur allows the public
to view images.

I have a dropbox account but all I get with that URL is "file not found"
since I don't have a file with that name in my private storage space.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown