Old 25-09-2019, 02:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Serena Blanchflower Serena Blanchflower is offline

Default Fencing question!

On 25/09/2019 13:21, Graeme wrote:
In message , Martin Brown
writes

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=fence_panel_1.jpg

I have a dropbox account but all I get with that URL is "file not
found" since I don't have a file with that name in my private storage
space.

Same here.

And here. It is possible to get Dropbox to create a link which will
allow anyone using it to see the file. I've just set up a sample link,
of a fairly random file of the yarn bombing in my village, last year:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vee2wrloblfho0m/IMG_1166.JPG?dl=0

To get a link like that from the Dropbox website, you need to click on
the share dropdown next to the file, and then share by email. From the
webmail box it shows you, you can select to "Create Link" and then to
file, you can "Create Dropbox Link".

--
Best wishes, Serena
Save the Earth - It's our only source of chocolate