Old 25-09-2019, 03:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Fencing question!

On 25/09/2019 14:51, Primrose wrote:
On 25/09/2019 12:39, Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article , PrimroseÂ*
wrote:

Just took a snap of it.

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=fence_panel_1.jpg

That's not a public site.Â* Try imgur.

No,Â* this is a Newsgroup.Â* Why would I try "imgur"?

THIS is a newsgroup, dropbox is a NON-PUBLIC image hosting site, and
you can't view the image without signing in.Â* Imgur allows the public
to view images.

My apologies to you, I forgot to get the link, hope this works:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9zixhz1j6j...nel_1.jpg?dl=0

Mostly I see JPEG artefacts but the gunge looks to me like pine resin
from a knot as Nick suggested. Is it sticky and smelling of pine?

Red detail on a blue ground is just about worst case for JPEG.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown