Old 28-09-2019, 11:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default berry bush pruning question

On 9/28/19 5:50 AM, Pavel314 wrote:
My Goji are first year fruiters. (What??? Not a
real word?? I can sure tell you don't work for
marketing!)

Your statement is clearly understandable, so it seems like real word because it works to get your idea across. Example: My wife made a big pot of chili for dinner Wednesday so we had a lot left over. Last night she added the necessary spices and served it over spaghetti as Cincinnati chili. I remarked that she had "cincinnatified" the leftovers. She asked if that was a real word and I said that it was now.

:-)