Old 18-10-2019, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Another John Another John is offline

Default Plant IDs, anyone?

OP here ...

Stewart, and Jeff, and Jim wrote

[various things -- much appreciated, so far, folks!]

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5Ebgj4oWNHEwXkdi9

I would add that you can't really appreciate the fleshiness of the stem
of Plant A (which had me leaning towards evening primrose), and I would
point out the bronze stems of Plant B which, again, may not be
especially obvious in those photos.

Both plants are very proliferous in their foliage, as well as height.

I didn't actually realise, before, but you can enlarge the photos
(didn't notice the magnifying glass, top right when you've clicked on a
photo).

Finally: hmm - we _do_ feed the birds a lot: rogue bird seeds?

John