Old 21-10-2019, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Another John Another John is offline

Default Plant IDs, anyone?

In article ,
Martin Brown wrote:

The hunt goes on: I had another look at the blighters today, and No: not
a sign of buds on either, and so they're going to kick the bucket in the
next few weeks without ever having told us us what they are!

You could try putting fleece over them when a frost is predicted and
hope that they do get to flowering size this year. Or rescue any tubers
and/or mulch heavily in the hope of keeping them over the winter. Maybe
something like a cloche over them to keep the rain off as well.

We probably would get it ID'd if only there was a flower!

Thanks for the encouragement! I will report back if/when we get to know
anything new!

John