Old 10-11-2019, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Strawberries

In article ,
Compo in Caithness wrote:
The season has been fairly normal up here in the far north of Scotland,
Pwll. My big problem this year was tree fruits.....late frosts killed
off the flowers and as a result I've had very few fruits.

I had the same for my peach and damsons in Cambridge. But it has
been the worst year for carrots splitting that I can recall - yes,
they have grown well, but 3/4 are badly split, and are tedious to
prepare. And it has been beyond insanity with cabbage whites!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.