Old 02-03-2003, 03:27 PM

Default Opinions on bead filters appreciated

Get one of the little or big sisters then. these filters have outlets for cleaning.
just turn the knob and the muck is drained from the filter. there are brushes in the
prefilter and I think they are just removed and thumped against something to remove
clinging debris. Jo Ann's husband has bad knees and cannot fool around cleaning.
He is the one found these and loves em since he has to take care of 7 or 8 ponds.
1-251-649-4790
Ingrid

"Tony & Diane VonNeida" wrote:
Thanks, Joe. Guess I should have been a bit more specific. I'm looking to
get away from all that work of cleaning the filter and the muck.