Old 26-04-2003, 01:25 PM

Default Giant Equisetum website

Greetings everyone,

I invite you to visit the web pages I have authored on the giant horsetails
(Equisetum giganteum, E. myriochaetum, and E. x schaffneri), the largest
living members of a very unique genus of pteridophytes. These pages include
photographs and illustrations of giant horsetails along with discussions of
their taxonomy, ecology, physiology, and cultivation.

http://www.fiu.edu/~chusb001/giant_equisetum.html

I welcome any comments, questions, or observations you may have regarding
these remarkable plants.

Sincerely,
Chad Husby

Chad Husby