Old 26-02-2020, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_6_] Bob Hobden[_6_] is offline

Default Rocoto (Capsicum pubescens)

On 26 Feb 2020 16:41, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

Mine have overwintered nicely - now to see how they crop this year!
People who want to overwinter chillis, but have difficulty, might
like to try this species, because it is naturally a perennial.
It is hot, I like the taste, but it doesn't dry brilliantly because
it is thick-fleshed. It has black seeds :-)

Thank you for that Nick. Not tried that variety and whenever I have
tried to overwinter it's been a waste of time. Does it freeze well?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden