Old 14-03-2020, 03:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Moby Grape Tomato

wrote:
These have been my go-to salad tomato for the past five years. I plant them in three oak half barrels in my yard every spring and have tomatoes until mid-fall. I’ve always gotten the plants, not started from seed, but haven’t been able to find them yet this year. They are prolific producers and pack a lot of flavor in a tiny tomato. I love them! Good for skewering as well. I’m in Jacksonville, FL and am beginning to worry. If anyone knows where I can get Moby Grape plants please let me know. They’re great!

sorry, not local to your area here so no idea what places
might have them.

there are so many good cherry tomatoes i would encourage
you to seek out some others to give them a try too just in
case you can't find the ones you really want.

if you have any cherry tomatoes from last year perhaps
those seeds would work to try to grow them yourself? i'm
not sure if MG's are hybrid or not...

songbird