Old 15-03-2020, 04:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Opinicus[_3_] Opinicus[_3_] is offline

Default daffodils

On Sat, 14 Mar 2020 10:18:06 -0400, wrote:
On Sat, 14 Mar 2020 10:46:44 +0000, Willi_9
wrote:
photographed 2 days ago.

Daffodils are among my favorites. Thanks for sharing.
Tampa Bob

Fully concur on both counts. I've been meaning to put bulbs in for a
long time but this fall I'm actually going to do it. I still remember
a disused Ottoman-period mansion on Heybeli Island in Istanbul whose
garden had gone completely wild. There was one section of it that had
been taken over entirely by daffodils that had been planted at least
80 years earlier. In spring it turned into a magical yellow carpet.

--
Bob
St Francis would have done better to preach to the cats