Old 27-03-2020, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David[_24_] David[_24_] is offline

Default No smoke without fire

Our local waste tip has closed for the moment.
Green bin collections are being suspended to reduce the risk to workers
(allegedly - may just be to save money).

So for those with anything to dispose of which is not compostable in a
compost heap (if you have one) the top option seems to be to burn it on a
traditional garden bonfire.

No doubt there will now be a steep rise in complaints about smoke.

I have already seen reports of large garden bonfires getting out of
control (although not, I think, local to us).

Lidl had some dustbin type incinerators the other day.

Probably all gone, but worth a look I suppose.

Cheers

Dave R