Old 04-04-2020, 07:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default hoarders and greenhouse plants?

On 2020-04-03 19:17, Muggles wrote:
On 4/3/2020 8:37 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

Are the hoarders going to buy out all the green
house plants too?Â* Or just seeds?

-T
We have plenty of both, here.

Lefts hope I can get some peppers and cherry tomatoes.

Weird the things folks are hoarding.Â* Eggs and dairy?
Those things spoil!

If you can, buy some produce in the store. Save the seeds and plant them.

We had 2 dozen eggs for maybe 10 days, but my son ate a bunch of them
yesterday!

Â* I had horrible germination rates on my slicing tomatoes and the 3
kinds of peppers I planted . I've already talked to my plant guru and
will be picking up some seedlings in a few days . But for right now ,
our hens have been outproducing our appetite for eggs , I'm thinking
about beating a bunch and freezing them in a muffin tin . Then I can pop
'em out and bag them for later .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old