Old 08-04-2020, 12:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Lawn weed and feed

In article -
september.org, says...

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 03 Apr 2020 20:57:00 +0100, Muddymike wrote:

On 03/04/2020 12:01, David wrote:
It has been a strange year.
It seems only a short time ago that everywhere was waterlogged and now
we seem to be in a drought (in East Anglia).

It is time to weed and feed but there is no significant rain forecast
for the next week.

I don't really want to have to water the weed and feed in with a
hosepipe if it doesn't rain.

Just musing, really.

Rain, never there when you want it, always there when you don't.

Cheers

Dave R

Sorry, I caused the East Anglia drought by sowing grass seed two weeks
ago!

Mike

Forecast is suggesting rain Monday morning.

I think I will do some spreading this evening then hope.

Cheers

Dave R

Rain forecast here over Sunday night, so I spread my 4 in 1

Strange.

Yesterday morning I noticed that there was a lot of dew on the
"lawn". In the evening it was still there! On closer inspection
a lot of the grass has aquired a little white tip, presumably
due to the weed & feed I put on. Never noticed it before and I
wonder if it is because the stuff I used was fro last year? It
is working fine on everything else, black oss, sickly looking
daisies and dandelions and the grass is picking up.

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales