Old 11-04-2020, 09:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Battery self-propelled mowers

On 10/04/2020 18:06, Jeff Layman wrote:
Anyone got one? If so, what is your opinion?

Since I created some odd-shaped beds and borders my corded
self-propelled mower is a bit of a nuisance, as the cord often seems to
be in the wrong place. The advertised specs for battery self-propelled
mowers suggests they would be ok for my purposes, but specs never give
the whole story.

If you have a lawn the size of a postage stamp I expect they are ideal.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown