Old 11-04-2020, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_6_] Bob Hobden[_6_] is offline

Default Battery self-propelled mowers

On 10 Apr 2020 18:06, Jeff Layman wrote:
Anyone got one? If so, what is your opinion?

Since I created some odd-shaped beds and borders my corded
self-propelled mower is a bit of a nuisance, as the cord often seems to
be in the wrong place. The advertised specs for battery self-propelled
mowers suggests they would be ok for my purposes, but specs never give
the whole story.

Sis-in-law had a Gtech to cut her tiny lawn and a much larger area
across the river that runs at the bottom of her garden (she has a
bridge). Whilst it wasn't driven it was so light unless you have
serious health issues it shouldn't be needed. I used it and found
it excellent despite my initial misgivings. She now no longer needs it
so has sold it. Now plastic lawn and wild flower meadow!!

--
Regards
Bob Hobden