Old 16-04-2020, 03:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] analisaneriah@gmail.com is offline

Default Mushrooms in Lawn

hey whats up??Got top quality Marijuana grade A++, Shrooms, DMT, carts. Message Me for more info (669) 209-7972 Am currently availabe to attend to your request as soon as possible
Here are some of the things I offer that other vendors may not:

*Quality product-I carry indoor, greenhouse, and outdoor

*Quick return-different delivery options to suit your needs.
Here are some of the flavors I have available right now:
*-GSC.
-GDP.
-Afghan kush
-Burba kush.
-White widow
-Sour diesel.
-Pineapple express.
-Jack herer.
-Black Domina
-OJ kush.
-Moonrocks
-Golden Teacher
-Penis Envy
-White Teacher
-B+

And so on just name a few. Our stock changes weekly and we keep it up to date. Dm
WICKR:Banks42 ,WHATSAPP /TEXT (669) 209-7972