Old 20-04-2020, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Identification please

On 20/04/2020 13:37, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 20/04/20 12:29, Stewart Robert Hinsley wrote:
On 20/04/2020 12:20, Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
Andy BurnsÂ* wrote:

Nick Maclaren wrote:
I bought this on impulse a year ago, and have forgotten what it is.
Its flowers are actually tinted with blue.

Can even SRH identify it from such a small clue?

Er, no :-)Â* Blame it on my advancing senility!Â* Thanks for pointing
that out.Â* Here is the pictu

https://imgur.com/a/IIAa29C

Tristagma uniflorum aka spring starflower.

I still prefer the name Ipheion uniflorum.

Wikipedia uses that name, but the current British floras use Tristagma,
so I changed my practice a few year back.

--
SRH