Old 10-05-2020, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_3_] David Rance[_3_] is offline

Default Pollinators

On Sat, 9 May 2020 17:04:31 m06een00 wrote:

Where have all the insects gone?

It's been warm and sunny here for the past few days, and I haven't seen
a single bee or hoverfly around. Normally there would be loads of them
flying about at this time of year in these conditions. Even cabbage
whites are in abundance around now and I've just seen one today briefly.

I have been lamenting the lack of pollinators for my apple blossom
which, this year, was splendid. They were around earlier, however, for
the plum and cherry blossom.

So where have they gone?

David