Old 26-04-2003, 01:26 PM
Chris Garvey

Default Complementarity of plants to animals; Chloroplasts is complimented by flagella

In sci.bio.botany Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
:
:
: Chitin poses a problem. And unless I can wiggle out of the problem, I am stuck.
:
: One possibility is that calcium for animals is linked with the electrical system
: in animals in that you cannot get the fast motion with large mass unless it was
: calcium based. Chitin based is okay for tiny mass.
:
: Not sure whether I can wiggle out of this.

: One possibility is that there are 5 Kingdoms. One with a calcium framework (animals
: of large mass) another with a carbon framework (plants), another with a chitin
: framework (animals of small mass), and the last 2 with no framework.

: I wiggle out of the problem be calling low mass animals with chitin their own
: kingdom.

: I mean, in physics we have the 5 basic forces-- Coulomb, StrongNuclear,
: WeakNuclear, gravity, and antigravity. So, I wiggle out of this jam by giving
: the chitin animals their own kingdom.

: Don't know if I like that solution as of yet.

: Archimedes Plutonium,
: whole entire Universe is just one big atom where dots
: of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

BRAVO!
claps

regards

erastothenes

--
(:

Taking the "paranoid" out of "delusion".
icq #107970956