Old 09-06-2020, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Mail Order Seed suppliers?

On 08/06/2020 22:38, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

I did buy a few Ebay Chinese seed batches, but was a little
dissapointed. Having said that, I couldn't plant them the year they
were supplied, so maybe that was the problem.

I'm now sure that seeds coming from China are the most common of the
weeds they can harvest

Much like the pictures of multi-colour rose flower heads that requires a
few cans of spray paint to get the final result.