Old 20-06-2020, 05:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Best gloves for thorny plants?

On 20/06/2020 17:40, Alfred Falk wrote:
Laura Fenik wrote in news:rcj1iv$sgl$1@dont-
email.me:

Any recommendations for a good, quality pair of gloves for pulling
thistle, pruning thorny plants and such? Prefer elbow-length and full
protection against the sharp buggers. I'm in northeastern U.S.

A cheap solution:
Every try to push a sewing needle through adhesive tape?
I use ordinary leather work gloves and wrap them with a layer or two of duct
tape. This works well for handling rose and raspberry canes.

I would rather work without glover, makes you very much more carefull