Old 24-06-2020, 11:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default done with planting

Pavel314 wrote:
Have you ever read about Pythagoras' views on beans? (He's the guy with the right triangle theorem from long ago. And he invented the musical scale.) I remembered that from my years as a math major while reading your list of plantings. For the record, I'm pro-bean, so I probably would have been flunked out of Pythagoras' math class.

https://gnosticwarrior.com/beans.html

haha! interesting, but remember that in ancient times
beans from the new world were not yet overseas. most of
what i grow are new world bean varieties.

no, i'd not heard any of that lore before.

strange what people believed but i'm sure in the future
they'll say the same of us.

songbird