Old 08-08-2020, 12:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mycompassionateservice@gmail.com is offline

Default Moby Grape Tomato

On Wednesday, May 29, 2002 at 9:14:12 PM UTC-6, DJ wrote:
Hello;

I recently purchased a Moby Grape tomato plant. The marker said it will
produce 10oz. grape tomatoes. I've never heard of this variety before and
the nursery wasn't much help. I've searched the Web but came up with
nothing.

Can anyone point me to some info on this variety?

Thanks

I have faithfully watered my plant with the rest of my garden for going on 3 months now. I get lots of blossoms but NEVER a tomato. Everything else in my garden in flourishing.