Old 10-08-2020, 01:46 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] thelmawright4@gmail.com is offline

Default Agapanthus , Sap causing itchy rash !

I didn't realise Agapanthas is rated as a highly poisonous plant.It had been planted 20 yes ago and not pruned
It's over taken so I decided with good tips from a magazine how to prune back. No mention of being
Poisonous. I was wearing proper protection including heavy duty gauntlet gloves,

I have developed an excruciating pinful rash red spots developing into blister along I side both
Arms and legs. Three days om still hurting and weeping . Treatment hydrocortisone cream
Calamine lotion to cool . I will give gp a call because I feel completely without any backup
Meeka,