Old 12-08-2020, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] wardjfb@hotmail.co.uk is offline

Default Possible second crop of Brown Turkey

On Tuesday, 11 August 2020 15:05:41 UTC+1, David wrote:
We had a disappointing first crop, where only one fig survived to maturity.
Don't know why, could have been the unusual weather and possible lack of
water.

Anyway, the second set of fruit are growing really fast.
I know you aren't supposed to get a second crop in the UK but if this
weather continues this looks possible.
Had a second crop of a couple of figs a few years (2+?) backso I know that
it is possible.

The lemon tree is loving this as well.

Cheers

Dave R

We are having our best crop ever despite having lost most of our plums, apricots, and peaches

Jonathan