Old 14-08-2020, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default elongated grapes

I always thought that grapes were more or less round.

In Lidl the other day they had very elongated grapes whish I find thanks
to google are quite prolific and amongst other things are known as
Calmeria grapes: These pale green, oval grapes are so elongated that
they are sometimes called Lady Finger grapes. They have a mildly sweet
flavor, comparatively thick skin, and a few small seeds. Also Moondrop
grapes,

Do a search for Elongated grapes and youi will be surprise at how many
there are'