Old 17-08-2020, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Yet another courgette question - when do the flowers open?

In article ,
Martin Brown wrote:

It is weird that you are having so much trouble. Mine have plenty of
courgettes though the one overshaded by the spuds isn't as productive as
the other and I am making no special efforts to pollinate them at all.

Could be conditions or variety. My main ones are a different species,
and produce fruit that are good as courgettes up to several kilos.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.