Old 22-08-2020, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David[_24_] David[_24_] is offline

Default Tomato planters with water reservoir - feed from bottom or top?

I have vague memories of a mantra which says water from the bottom feed
from the top.

Might have something to do with washing the feed down through the medium.

I have tomatoes in pots with a water reservoir at the bottom.
Any reason not to put the tomato food in there?

Seems a logical thing to do.

Cheers

Dave R