Old 26-08-2020, 11:01 AM posted to aus.gardens
Bloke Down The Pub Bloke Down The Pub is offline

Default Peach leaf curl - copper sulfate?

wrote in message
Hi

I have a peach tree and i have been told it as peach curl and canker
disease. Any advice what to buy to get my tree healthy and to produce
peaches. Thankyou.

Linda

The leaf curl can be treated with copper sulphate but if your in Aus and the
buds are opening its too late for this year as they need to be sprayed while
they are dormant. and the canker is best pruned out and burnt.

Mike