Old 30-08-2020, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Any owners of Rhus, stag horn sumach tree please read.

On 30/08/2020 13:12, Clive Nicholas wrote:
On Monday, June 11, 2012 at 12:46:59 AM UTC+1, Dean25 wrote:
Hey there to anyone reading this, I live in the the Uk, Bucks im 25 and
a keen gardener. A plant which I am currently growing from seed is Rhus
Typhinia, stags horn sumach, my favourite tree, I already know alot
about the tree but Im Wondering If anyone Who doesnt live a million
miles away from me has a parent tree they could Propogate some suckers
from for me?!

Apparently they grow more rapidly from suckers than seed. Im aware the
plant/tree has some unpopular habits but I love them! I hope to hear
from anyone who can help. Obviously Happy to swap/pay for them etc :-)
Dean

--
Dean25

I have been collecting this tree/shrub for a while. I have varied sizes, lopped unlopped for bush habit and treated roots that is root balled.
I have replied before and will be ready soon to sell them off.

I think in the last 8 years he has probably found some by now

--
It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
Mark Twain